Wednesday 25 July 2012

For My Daughter


Your the warmth in the cold places of my heart, The light i use to find my way home each day.

Each time we have to part, it feels as if my life is stolen from me, leaving me cold and unwelcoming , nothing can replace your presence in my life. Your touch is like the warmth of the sun your smile like a piece of beautiful art to be admired by many.

Your mother nature's most precious gift, a gift i will cherish for an eternity.

I feel as if i have the weight of the world on my shoulders when you are not with me, but as soon as i see your smiling face all my problems and worries fade into the background. Your my most precious jewel, a gift i could not live without.

I can only promise that my love for you is infinate without begining or end.

You bring meaning to my life, You have an effect that cannot be replaced.

People say you never know what you have until you lose it, This statement for me is a matter of fact. Your the most dear thing in my life, but i did not realise the tie's ran so deep.

Your my daughter, my life, my princess.

I will always love and protect you from harm.

p.s I wrote this quite a few years ago when I was having a dark time in my life. The way it was wrote was to try and convey how much I care for my daughter.